There are many things that we would like to improve in RetroShare,
but that we don't, because we simply don't have enough time.
That's why we are currently looking for some help.
Knowledge of C++, QT and webskills will certainly be useful, but you don't need to be an expert. Existing RetroShare developers will be able to help you on these projects. Artworks like a logo, buttons, etc are useful too.
- Please send patches to the development team
- Fork and Create Pull Requests on GitHub, GitLab or any other
- post your comments to the Forum
- create issues and bug reports on Github
- talk, blog and tweet about @RetroShare
- help to improve the wiki and the docu
- package maintainers for the various operating systems welcome
- discuss on the developer mailinglist
RetroShare is working so well and the internal forums and chatrooms are so active, we tend to forget about these external forum's and mailinglist's. Still they are read and you will receive answer.